The project began from a small baseball card trading group consisting of 28 collectors spread across 21 states with the idea of finding a way to share their wants with other collectors to help find cards that are otherwise unattainable. It expanded to include a broader audience of collectors on Twitter and collectors of other sports.
Card collectors want to help each other with their card collecting needs so they can fulfill wholes within each others’ collections. A solution to the problem would be to allow collectors to share and post their wanted cards through an online web application and empower them to fill requests from other collectors.
- Directed Storytelling
- Competitive Analysis
- User Flow
- User Journey Map
- Google Forms
Summary of Role
- Survey users and research applications
- Design product user flow and comps
- Develop interactive prototype
The Trading Card Wish List App offers the following opportunities.
- Evaluate the ‘Posting-Updating’ process through usability testing.
- Explore opportunities for user profiles through interviewing and a competitive audit.
- Address the possibility of social media sharing through technical evaluation.